Monday, January 09, 2006

My New Favourite Place



The Oyster Bar. My new fave place. Its a bar/ restaurant on the beach. It has no ceilings just a couple of sail shades strung about the place. For the sunbathers there are deckchairs. For the 'I've run the 2k beach and now I want to collapse' brigade there are the sofas. For the rest of us there are the pick of cushioned cabanas, rocking chairs and sit down tables.

There are live bands in the afternoon and when we were there, Jose Padilla to play the sunset! There is a barbeque area offering burgers, hotdogs and seafood skewers. For the sit down meal lot there is the posh restaurant area.

It's within cycles reach and a dozen oysters are ten bucks!

Anyone jealous yet?

4 comments:

shazza said...

of course we are bloody jealous!!! but you can keep your oysters!!! eugh!

Sparkle said...

Okay so it definitely beats Torquay down by the sea.
I don't think I like Oysters either but as I have never tried them I dont know.

Love you Sparkle
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Spunky Trunks said...

Jealousy is a bad emotion.

Do you like Osters then Natterjack.

I love 'em. I really don't know why either. I can't stand mussels.

Sounds ok to me but can't believe it tops Formby.

xxx

Nat said...

Sshh, don't tell them that! I looked cool up until that point!