Sunday, July 30, 2006

Another Hoose Update


People, we have walls.

I repeat, we have walls!




Here is the front of the house being modelled by the rather handsome Ashley



Here is my walk-in wardrobe being modelled by the slightly less handsome moi!


Please note: my wardrobe is big enough to house a slave, albeit a very small one and one who is willing to live in a wardrobe. My friend Paul (6' 4") lived in a friends wardrobe once. I think he quite liked it!



And why do the brickies INSIST on leaving the chemical bog door open over the weekend? The breeze has been wafting builder fart smells over my lovely new house.

I feel unclean...

7 comments:

Sparkle said...

Walls horrah!!! They are very nice looking walls the bricks are a nice colour of golden honey.Miss you love you loads

shazza said...

well bloody hell, whats happened, have the builders left some poor other buggers house half built!?? glad to see there is progress tho, about bloody time too! at least they have a porta loo and their are not pissing in your garden!!!

Holly said...

I look forward to seeing the piccies when its done! Not too long to go really!!

UglyVermin said...

Walls eh Nat???? If you start to overtake our progress I will not be happy! If your builders has any spare time, can you send em our way?...We'll even accept fart gas!!!! The race is on.......

stig said...

Walls are a good thing. They can be very nice too have, unlike builders.

Nat said...

Ma, the walls are lovely. we stole a broken brick and it takes pride of place on our coffee table at home! Miss you too. will try and call you this weekend

Shaz, Am very glad they aren't pissing in my lovely dirt garden too. Will take you up there one of these days! You have to see it to believe it. It's so be-utiful!

Moo, hopefully not much longer but Dave and I have a bet running. He thinks February, I think December. I am, however, the eternal optimistic. Dave realises that we are living on 'oz time' not Brit time!

Glenn and Kay, Promise I won't overtake you. Have found a truckload of empty tinnies on site so am not sure that much brick laying is happening! How's your palace going?

Stig, Am being very nice about builders at the moment....I don't want them to poo in my wall cavity!

Nat said...

Paulo, welcome to internerd world!

That cupboard was so teeny tiny. I've no idea how you lived there for so long.

Glenn, that sounds awful. Well done for getting a roof though. It won't be long now then....