Sunday, October 29, 2006

Tagged

Thought I had better come back to the land of the blog. Again. I can't help it, I'm just boring at the moment....

Right then. Thanks Moo.

1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 23.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog along with these instructions.
5. Don’t you dare dig for that "cool" or "intellectual" book in your closet! I know you were thinking about it! Just pick up whatever is closest.
6. Tag five people

A Short History Of Tractors In Ukrainian by Marina Lewycka


" 'She knew what he had to put up with'

The telephone spits and crackles with our rage.

'The trouble with you Nadezhda, is that your head is so full of nonsense that you don't know the real world.' "



...um, but it makes no sense out of context?

Why am I doing this again?

Pretty good book. Great character development and a jolly good read (or so the lady in the book shop told me!). It had me at the title!

I tag Shaz, Joe and whoever else can be bothered....

3 comments:

Spunky Trunks said...

I bought that too but the ex nicked it.

Oh Nat it's a painful business.

I've missed you.

Check out my pumpkin.

Nat said...

Spunks, you're pumpkin truly is amazing. The book is good, go steal it back from her.

Or hold the Bear to ransom?

Holly said...

Nice one Nat...so you're back and I got 3 entries to catch up on!!