Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Sneaky Celebrations




Natalie on Friday, 24th August. Too much blood in her alcohol stream to do a jot of work!

So as this Friday 24th August approaches I just wanted everyone to know that I am in fact not wanting everyone to know that it's my 31st birthday.

I like keeping a low profile for these things don't you know.

However, if, perchance you find out that it is indeed my 31st birthday on this coming Friday the 24th August, I will (reluctantly) allow you to leave notes of adoration and birthday wishes here!

....but sshh. I don't want the whole world to know!

5 comments:

shazza said...

hey nat, was wondering what you are doing in the way of celebrations?

Holly said...

Have a really Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a fabulous day! Have lots of drinks for me! xxx

Sparkle said...

Happy Birthday to you happy birthday to you Happy Birthday Princess Natalie happy birthday to you. Hope you received your 3 padded bags with your cards and pressies as I posted them 2 weeks ago. Love you loads and loads Mummy Sparkle and Steve.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rhona227 said...

Happy Birthday Nat! Hope you are having a great day. I don't believe you are 31, there must be a mistake ;-)

Nat said...

Thank you everyone for your kind words....

...and if you don't mind I'm going now so I can go and curl up in the corner and whine!