Sunday, August 19, 2007

The Flaming Turd




The scene: It's nine thirty on a Saturday night. Dave and I are watching telly and consuming copious amounts of vino. The doorbell rings.

As we open the door we are faced with a paper bag burning with vigour. The thing to do would be to stamp on it and put the flames out.

We're too pissed to care and so watch it, fascinated, as the flames die down.

The flaming turd trick completely wasted on us.

I like to think that the little buggers were watching and were suitably disappointed!

3 comments:

shazza said...

hey nat, i thought you lived in the posh bit??!! lol!! little buggers tho! i am so glad you and davo were too pissed to do the proper thing and stamp it out!!! instead you both stand there and watch it burn!!! thats class honey!!! xx

Sparkle said...

Hi Baby girl, I off on Friday your Birthday so hope to speak then. Love ya xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nat said...

Shaz. We live in bogan-ville! The houses are new but we're considered 'out in the sticks' still.

It was very funny but I had never heard of the flaming poo before so I had visions of Satanism and witchery going through my head for a couple of milliseconds! I still wouldn't have stamped on it though.

Mama, Am working till 4.30 and then I'm going to someone else's birthday party in the evening... the cheek! I'll be home from five to about seven I guess. I'll try and skype you. We're not doing anything else cos I can't be bothered. Dave has invited two of his friends round on Saturday which will be nice. Other than that we will probably lie around drinking cheap wine all weekend!

So no change there then!