Thursday, September 28, 2006

Inappropriate Crush For The Summer

Every summer there has to be at least one inappropriate crush. The idea is to find someone who you would never normally go all a flutter for but somehow you inexplicably go all giggly and gushy over whenever they appear.....

1; Dr Alan Roderick Statham. Green Wing. The 'rubbishest' man-stroke-lover ever but somehow I find myself all a quiver when I see him cavorting around his office in his pants....



2; Side Show Bobby. Australian Idol! He has the biggest hands I've ever seen on a singer! He replaces my crush of last summer, The Wiggle ...sigh...


2; Julia Zemiro. Swoon! What can I say? She had me at hello!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Julie! She's excellent!!!

xo...Alan.

P.s. The Idol dude looks like someone from the Brady Bunch!

Nat said...

I MET HER!!!!!!

And I got a hug. Twice!

In Idol I also have to have a semi-crush on Chris cos he's from WA but nothing is freakier than Side Show Bobby and his massive hands!

Al, are you and the missus as sad as me and Dave? We critique their performances every week like the grumpy old buggers in The Muppets!

George said...

Wow, another Green Wing fan. There are surprisingly few of us around. Sue White does it for me! You get GW in Oz then?

PS - nice site.

Nat said...

George, I love Sue White also. Am convinced that they have actually based Green Wing on Torbay Hospital (am convinced that they have stolen more than a couple of storylines from there!).

I worked there for a couple of years and I fear it may have destroyed my liver!

ARI was, you'll be pleased to know, a completely professional affair!