Friday, June 23, 2006

The Randomness Met When Drinking




I have to say that it all started with these boys (the three from the left....the tshirted one never made into my gang!).


Hazel and I had spent a delightful day, swigging wine at V99 sniggering at Sporty Spice replacing the immortal lyrics of the Sex pistols' with 'I am an anarchist, I am a sporty spice'!


She just didn't understand why that was pure comedy.


So these guys turn up at the place where we were staying, still luminous from the green and pink spray, asking for a cup of tea.


Naturally we invited them in!


The friendship was cemented by..




this...




this...





and this!

(my bra by the way!)


And so began the Great Snapshot of Randomness When Drinking, Routine....





And so came Majorica. Many men in frocks were met. Only one tried to show us that he was a true lad-eee as he had 'no willy...honest'!





And sometimes you stumble upon a real live six pack, albeit one adorned by someone who may or may not be far too fond of eye makeup!


These guys were working in a 'kebaberie' somewhere in London. This was their seductive Iron Man pose.

No six packers need apply!




Jesus?




No, this is Jesus?


Freo..... the BEST place to live!


The old guys that got thrown out of a pub for buying me alcohol when I was already 'showing signs of intoxication'!

The white bearded guy was doing his best Steps dance routine for me!





Gay night at the mustang bar...


The only clue to the previous drunken debauched night is to consult thy camera!

9 comments:

Spunky Trunks said...

No horrific stomach turner shots!

Thank goodness.

Why did you kiss that tramp?

shazza said...

i always knew you were mental!! i want a count down clock!!!!!!

Nat said...

Spunky, i think you'll find that he's Jesus!

I'm not sure why Jesus was wearing shiny blue PJ bottoms though!

Shaz, Menthol, not mental!

See arse comment re: countdown clock.

...or email your password to me and I'll do it for you!?!?!?

shazza said...

am totally a technophob!! have emailed you relevant passwords etc! no posting stuff on my site pretending its me!!! am on my new laptop sitting on the sofa using someone elses wireless connection!! are you online and hiding dear?

Nat said...

Think I'm invisable!

It means I can spy much more effectively???

No, probably not!

Will go make wees and then check email...

shazza said...

thanks doll, you are being naughty going on invisible!!! are you free to chat instead of this back and forth messaging? found me anywhere to live yet?

Anonymous said...

God the memories, and the pictures continue... will send some of Jims favourite photos. He's really into taking pictures of peoples constipated faces at them moment.......I must add here they are not performing on the throne at the time before anyone thinks he's got some kind of fetish!!

Holly said...

I love taking random pictures of people when Im out. What's funnier is the couple days later when I check my phone or camera I can never remember why and where I took them!

Nat said...

Shaz, aah. I left the bedroom after I did your stuff cos it was too flipping cold. Sorry. when are you around next?

Kirst, I count my lucky stars that I met up with your boys! set the date yet? I love you heapies bird.

Moo, Me too. It's the reason cameras were made.