Thursday, August 24, 2006

Things Wot I Got And Stuff...

Thirty? Bah, I don't understand what all the fuss is about. It's not been that bad so far. If the decade continues like this and my body parts don't drift any further then I think this could be quite fun!

This year I had some fabulous presents......

Squeezy Marmite!




Twiglets and twiglets and twiglets...




More lotions and potions than I have skin (and I do have a fair bit)




An ipod....no more trying to cycle to work with my walkman strapped to my bike bag and having to rescue it from the middle of the road where it lays looking forlorn and battered after being thrown from the bag during some rather frenetic cycling!




Chocolate. Lots of chocolate. (I realise the picture doesn't show 'lots of chocolate' but you see there was famine in my house and I was really hungry...)




T'Darkness book. With the now defunct 'hapless bassist' (my favourite bassist since Flea...bah) Frankie Poullain. Oh Frankie, how I miss thee and thy tash...

Please note price of gorgeous book....50p!



A very strange but surprisingly funky recycled rubber monkey bracelet?!




Two dollars and fifteen cents (if you haven't seen Tank Girl you just wouldn't understand...)




And my favourite thing ever...Salt and Pepper Cicadas!




Thank you everyone who sent me stuff in the post. I had another leaflet stuffed into one of my pacakges reminding me about WA quarantines.

So please, no more sending of stuffed badgers, semi-automatic handguns, or Tony Blairs. Thank you!

2 comments:

Reidski said...

Happy birthday Nat - but 30? You don't look a day over 29 and a half! tee hee hee.

Nat said...

Thank you so much Reidski. Remind me to tell you my tales of the trashcan sinatras next time!!