Monday, May 14, 2007

Legless In Looe



In the olden days, mum would organise a "legless in looe" trip for her workmates and I would come along and develop inappropriate crushes on all the young guys who she worked with.


The object of the trip would be to try and drink in every single pub in Looe.


No one has ever completed the challenge!


One or two of us gave it a bloody good try though including a guy called Richard who tore all his clothes off and threw himself into the freezing sea after someone shouted "skinny dip anyone?". He lost his clothes and had to suffer the giggling and pointing from all of us...that sea was very cold!


It happens to be quite a nice place to visit when you're sober too. However try not to go in the rain....

3 comments:

Holly said...

Lovely Looe, especially on a nice hot day!!

wedding this weekend, have you been practising walking in your shoes?!

J.J said...

Dear Nat, please forgive me but I have tagged you. I needed to find people who lived in far flung places - and that means you on my links list.

No pressure.

And hope you had the best time ever 'Back Home'.

Nat said...

Moo, Lovely pasties there. I practised a bit in my shoes but i still looked like a ten year old wearing her mums shoes! Needless to say I kicked them off after the wedding speeches and flounced around in flats!

JJ, Would love to, ta muchly. Will try and think of some interesting answers. I don't hold out much hope though. Am jet lagged, dahling!