Saturday, May 05, 2007

Rocking Around The A38



After an ardous journey trying to not dribble on my neighbours shoulder when falling asleep, I arrived back in the motherland.
PLYMOUTH..... Pervy Lesbian Yaks Masterbate Over Ursula's Thighs Hoorah!
(Adrian Edmondson, 1996)

It smells the same, that fresh, crisp scent mixed with a hint of field! However WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THE TOWN CENTRE? It's gone all 21st century on me!

The new shopping centre is huge and has REAL shops in it. Not a pound shop was to be seen. This is not the Plymouth I remember.

And for Maxine, I know that Plymouth is supposed to be the worst dressed city in the UK but I did not see one pair of 'fuglys' worn by a janner (however this is subject to change, I've only been here for 24 hours, afterall). In fact the only reason I knew I hadn't secretly been whisked away to some more cosmopolitan place was the fact that everyone spoke janner.

There were "all right m'luver"s coming from every direction!

Anyway I have to go shop now. May not hear from me in a while, there are a lot of shops to look in, see?
I'll leave you with a lovely piccy that I relate to home.
PS, The most bizzarre sight of my 13 hour flight from Kuala Lumpur was the moment I spotted a gentlemen travelling in his finest tuxedo suit resplendant with dickie bow tie and stylish hankerchief!
.....In Cattle Class!


7 comments:

Holly said...

IO give you 27 hours before you spot a chav! Pint Monday night? Sparkles has me number however shall text Steve tomor! x

Anonymous said...

we all thinking about you but not all thoughts are pleasent, we all miss you and hope you having a wonerful time, you have made maxine homesick, see ya soon just not too soon

love your beehahatches

Anonymous said...

Well what can i say you make me very home sick for the janner home land. Enjoy your stay happy spending, happy wedding speech and happy times with friends and Sparkle xxxx

shazza said...

nat have a great time back in the mother land. send sparkle and steve my love. just dont forget to come back!!! p.s. am VERY VERY jealous!!! love ya xx

alig said...

hi there nats, hope u are having a fab time in blighty. say hi to kirsty and jim, hope their big day is the bestest and they enjoy it lots. just back form a week at loch lomond and have the bruises to show for it!!!!
love ali xxx

cookie monster said...

im sorry, but theres a place called Bovey Tracey?

hahahahahahaha


i do apologise

Nat said...

Moo, It wasn't until I stepped into Asda that the game got interesting. It was a case of, there's one. There's one. There's another. There's..oh bugger it. Too many to count!

The Ladies of 91, hellooo me luvers. I'm enjoying thinking about the less pleasant names you have for me. I have a couple you ca throw into the mix too? I am missing you.

...well a bit.

...um, the un-needle waving bit!

Maxine, scratch the surface here and it aint changed nuffink, lover. I think that who ever did the worst dressed comp took their assessment in Asda in Estover, phewey, they are proper chav now. All badgerhair and kids caled Chelsea!

Shopping centre is delish though. Hundreds and hundreds of shoe shops.

Shazza, having a great time. Which type of nytols did you need? I had forgotten that over here you get a choice of EVERYTHING!

Sparkle sends her love too.

AliG, Will pass on love. KP is a teeny weeny bit stressed at the moment... she's not changed one bit! Still gorgeous though.

Why do you have bruises from Loch Lomond? Did you get attacked by a bear? Or just an over amorous Scot?

Cookie, oh yes. And that's not even one of the funniest names. We have a village called beer, a village called Looe and a town called Tideford which is pronounced Tittyfud!