Tuesday, May 08, 2007

A Pole In Love

Last night saw Sparkle, Mookie and myself meeting up for a dignified one drink!

So you all know how that turned out?

...a conveyor belt of beers finishing with a man falling for me in an instant



Him: (heavily accented) You are the very lovely, no?

Me: Where are you from?

Him: Poland. You know, yes?

Me: Gen dobre. Pienke kolono!

Him: (puzzled) Erm, hello, and beautiful knees?

Me: Yes, you have beautiful knees.

Him: ?

Me: In Polish?

Him: (swoon)


I was hoping he was Dutch though. I would have rather liked serenading him with a "May I borrow you garage?"

6 comments:

Holly said...

ooh, my head was fuzzy this morning! I made myself an egg and bacon sarnie when I got in last night too, the house stunk this morning!!

That geezer was hilarious, and the knees, well what can you say!! Such a good nite, will try and post the piccies tomorrow!!

Anonymous said...

You are such a huzzy!!
Love me
Joe

Holly said...

Ha! The piccies are in ......

J.J said...

I don't know. I should have been there in my role of 'responsible chaparone'to keep you lot in order!

Holly said...

JJ, you soooo know that you would have been up there dancing with a Pole too if you had a chance...its ok we know!

Nat said...

Moo, cheers for those pics. Hmm, must remember to confiscate evidence documenting devices when out pissed with you next time!

Joe, yeah, and? As if you're not in my huzzy gang!

JJ, all chaparones welcomed. I really need adult supervision!