Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Back To The Land Of Clotted Cream And Seagulls

I'm coming home!

Tomorrow I fly to t'other side of the world to nestle in the bosom of my home country.

England, I salute you for two weeks and three days....

...After that you can just go bugger off again! Have you not heard I have a sexier homestead now?

But I'm desperate to see:


My mama Sparkle.





Pasties...



Cornwall...



And Simon Amstell...



What more is there to life in good ole Engerland?

Wish me luck on the flight of the under-stair-cupboard proportions!

5 comments:

Sparkle said...

The Pasties are ready and waiting, Cornwall is a blaze of sunshine at the moment and I can't wait to see you. . . Oh and Simon who?????

Have a safe journey

Love you loads

Mommy Sparkle. . . . . XXXXXXXXXX

Holly said...

Have a good trip, but you should be here by now me thinks!! We should meet for a pint!

Anonymous said...

are you there yet? are you there yet? are you there yet? are you there yet? are you there yet? are you there yet? are you there yet? are you there yet? are you there yet? are you there yet? are you there yet?
Love me
Joe

Nat said...

Sparks, where's me paasties?

Moo, here! Pint? I never refuse a pint. I'll get my people to speak to your people, dahling.

Joe, here, here, here, here, here, here, here! How was schwing? Any hotties...not including Jim?

Holly said...

Excrement! I look forward to hearing from your people!