Monday, November 21, 2005

Turkmenistan

(Niyazov not lip-synching to 'My Heart Will Go On' by Celine Dion)

I want to move to Turkmenistan. The president there is a dude and totally 'gets' what people need from a country these days.

Not only has this self-proclaimed life long dictator banned lip-synching he has banned beards and gold capped teeth.

Where was Tony Blair or John Howard when these decisions were being made? Surely they are relevant to Oz and Blighty also?

I have lived my whole life to live in a country where Girls Aloud could get a jail sentence for miming the words to their latest dross song. And the end to chav-tastic rapper gold teeth? Well, just slap my arse and sign me up!

Although I do have a certain weakness for a nice beard, especially when they tickle!! Maybe Oz can keep me for a wee while longer!

No comments: