Monday, December 12, 2005

Christmas Stress Relief

Are you finding the coming holiday season bearing down on you like a picky Aunt Mildred knowing that what ever you attempt, it still won't be appreciated come the 'big day'?

Is your purse seriously lacking in in anything other than ten pence pieces, half a juicy fruit chewing gum and bits of old tissue?

Is other people's happiness sending you further into psychotic thoughts of murdering the newsagent guy just for being so bloody jolly all the time?

Well then let our favourite superhero knead your aching muscles and offer some tea and crumpets in the form of the worlds most popular game... JesusDressUp!

3 comments:

shazza said...

nat that is so funny! heres me the nice little catholic girl dressing jesus up in christmas tree dresses with earings and stilettos!!! and i am going to work in a catholic hospital!!! i am definately going to hell!!!!

Holly said...

I must say my love I do enjoy Christmas however this year I am working with my partner in crime ...Sparkle! I was in the Christmas spirit in November (thats when I put my tree up anyway...sad I know!!)

Now what will you be doing Christmas day I wonder...waking up to beautiful sunshine, cocktails before breakfast perhaps and then a barby on the beach!?

Nat said...

no, wiping smelly arses before a breakfast of vegemite and cheese on toast!
Am working. Doing the barbie afterwards!