Monday, December 05, 2005

Natalie Needs...

New game. Palm reading for the cyber generation! Type 'your name' and 'needs' into google and post the first ten replies:

1. Natalie needs... your votes for ecode library weekly countdown broadcast

(but how did they know that? Everyone vote for me or else I may slip off the top twenty ecode library book list)

2. Natalie needs... a nightie

(bah, they've caught up with me at last. Is it really time to stop wearing my ex boyfriends tshirt to bed?)

3. Natalie needs... good thoughts

(Honest I've been trying)

4. Natalie needs... therapy

(I thought that was what the gin and tonic was?)

5. Natalie has... special needs

(Am always being told how special I am)

6. Natalie needs... to lighten up

(Right then I guess it's time to quit my job and flit off into the sunset?)

7. Natalie needs... Arthur

(only if Arthur is one of my very rich weak hearted patients)

8. Natalie needs... a little work

(someone, quick, loan me some money for some liposuction)

9. Natalie needs... wide open spaces

(have you seen me dance?)

10. Natalie needs... to help herself!

(very good advice and I usually do)

Stunningly accurate. Right then, your turn!

3 comments:

Holly said...

Hi!

Concert sounded fab! Shame about the crowd surfing though!
So here are the top ten "Holly needs!" Be prepared these are quite hilarious!

**Holly needs...to remember she is a young, attractive woman

**Holly needs...a home

**Holly needs...free legal advice

**Holly is...a 3 year old sable

**Holly needs...a pollinator

**Holly needs...to get rid of Tina and Gary

**Holly needs...to stop selling her body

**Holly needs...help in her Olympic efforts

**Holly needs...to be injected with..

**Holly needs...to begin her planning

Well I must say these are interesting answers!

Yes the christmas do was in fact hilarious, I do have photos of sparkle pole dancing with a drunken lad from her team though! I'm not sure if I can post them but I might try over the weekend!

Hope all is well!
xx

Sparkle said...

This is mad I typed in Tina needs and one of the suggestions was a book suggesting Tina needed help.. Book description below:-
Book Description
This is the sequel to Julie and the Unicorn. Julie is now twelve years old and has a sister, Tina, who is five years old. Tina is getting ready for her first day of kindergarten. Tina is very nervous. She asks for Julie’s advice. Will Tina also have a hard time making friends just like Julie did when she moved to Texas? How will Julie tell if Tina needs help? Will the unicorns and the prince of Unicorn Fairy Sparkle Land be able to help Tina? No human is supposed to see unicorns or visit their land, but since the unicorns helped Julie, now she is allowed. Will Tina have the same opportunity?

SEE THERE IS A SPARKLE LAND !!it is not just in my imagination.

Can't believe it also there was another suggestion but it was rude Tina needs to stop j*****g my d**k

It kept saying I needed help though.
I was just pole dancing as I normally do.. Love Sparkle

alig said...

try it again but click on images as well, got a bbq, half nude painting and someone trying to row a boat on dry land! hoep you well x