Thursday, December 15, 2005

A Lazy Hour Googling

I Admit it. Sometimes I act like a craaazzee bird and I google everyone I know. Tonight it was the turn of the boyfriend. Now you all know that the boys name is Dave. I won't tell you his surname just in case you try and hunt him down and try and make him snort some computer virus up his nose!
So back to the various Daves then.....

I think I have the best one.

Take this guy.......


....no take him please. Why the hitler tache? Why the centre parting? Does he work in a supermarket with that polo shirt? God he looks like the guy that comes in second for the 'aisle manager of the month' after Kenneth the 'Fruit and Veg manager' (but only because he knows how to squeeze avocados in the 'right' way)



Surely not a Dave? But he's Balti Barmy! And how does he get his hair to stand up like that?
......and he's a ganger!



Well this is more like it. Obviously a man of authority. Why else for the faux cloud background? You can almost hear/see him blinking with frustration when some chick approaches asking what to do about her StickyKeys dilemma.



Now this is more like the Davo I know. Good beer. At home. No drunken bums trying to swap a bottle of half drunk bourbon for a keg of bitter!




Well obviously cool.......................? Check out my teacosy and tucked in tshirt.



Understatedly cool. He has a banjo for god's sake!




But, there is nothing like the real thing!

Hands off, you bee-hutches!

1 comment:

shazza said...

you have way too much time on your hands love!! your davo is the best!