Monday, February 06, 2006

Big Day Out, part II

Have to show you some more of the truly fabulous things from the BDO '06.


The silent disco! Everyone wearing headphones but looking ridiculous because you can't hear what they are dancing to. Plus they all look like they are dancing to different tunes. Hilarious.

Irish and myself.

The guys I tagged along with for the day (Dave refused to go because he couldn't get free VIP tickets!)

A particularly fine mullet!


My Kings of Leon ride. I'm in the middle, first seat to the right.

2 comments:

Sparkle said...

Hi Sweetheart, It's raining here today although it's been the dryest January for years. The festival looked good fun. I don't know what to say about the cow ceremony maybe it's something to do with tradition it seemed quite normal to me.
I love you and miss you loads
Sparkle xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

shazza said...

am so glad that you found someone to go on the ride with you! if i had been there i would have been the one standing on the grass with head in hands praying that you would come down alive!!! i am such a wimp!