Friday, February 10, 2006

Multi-Culturalism


Hoy, I'm Pauline Hanson. Some of youse might know me from the political world but for those who don't... grrr, well hoy there you spunk-rat.

I know what youse are thinking. I get that reaction all the time. Boys are forever running up to me in the street with all kinds of gifts. Boys with shy eyes and crooked smiles. Showering me with roses, chocolates, phone numbers and pepper spray. I know you can't resist my charms. Just try and ignore my beauty and listen to what I have to say. It's more important than that angelina bob-pitt story, you knows.

Anyway children, today I want to tell youse a story about multi-culturalism and why we should ban all those nasty sewer rats with sheets with eye holes over their heads from coming to this wonderful land of ours.

Australia is a great land that was discovered in 1956 by Rolf Harris. Before that it was a vast land of nothingness, cluttered with the useless people. These people are called 'abbo's'. We often like to throw rocks at their toes to make them dance like Fred Astaire. It makes us proud to be Australian to think how we managed to desecrate their holy land and kill off the excess hordes all whilst maintaining our cheery demeanour, nice clean uniforms and fine bone china tea cups.

A few years ago some politicians decided to open our doors to people from the other countries (mostly the black and asian ones) so they could come and live with us in harmony and such. I said back then that it wouldn't work and the old mongrels in parliment threw me out of their boys club (probably because they wanted to make the hot sex with me and I wouldn't let them for less than fifty dollars). That was the end of my career in politics so I went and opened up a fish shop on the outskirts of town.

Now they are laughing on the other cheek. Multi-culturalism is once again in the Aussie media after the appalling riots by those middle eastern yobbos in Sydney (or by our boys, I forget now!). People are realising that we can't live in a multi-cultural society anymore.

I say, if you can't live by good old traditional aussie values then don't come knocking on our door. We australians have lived by the Christian way for hundreds and thousands of years (well at least a couple of hundred anyway. Before that it was just the Aboriginals. Jesus could take the Wagyl in a fist fight anyday) and we're not about to let some Iraqi culture take over our beautiful caring and giving christian way.

I'm all for a ban on people coming to our country who won't speak the english language or refuse to wear mini skirts with leggings. People that wear the bhurkas or tea-towels on their heads should stay at home where they belong. Surely they don't need to infiltrate our culture and turn our young against us in a series of terrorist attacks? Surely there are lots of other big buildings in the world that they can go bomb? And the refugee boat people? Well send them back to their own country. A little persecution and random executioning never hurt anyone! Luckily most aussie politicians these days agree with moy!

Embrace our way of life or go home you flaming galahs!


(please note, views held by PH are not upheld by the editor, Nat x)

9 comments:

Spunky Trunks said...

Natterjack

Did you write that all yourself? If so, you are a comedic genius!!!

You bring awe to my world.

If not.....well that's just good theivery.

BO!

bnzyc (the) - A mighty empire in the depths of prehistory. Wedged between the Stygian Horde and the Icthyh.

(It's giving decent words again)

Nat said...

Well I wrote it but the dear Miss Paulie said it.... sort of!

Love ya Spunkster.

PS Was talking tonight about your friendship bracelet. Do you still wear it around your ankle? Can I make you another one? Probably meant to make one years ago but fagged out!

PPS Keep up with the Spunkster Dictionary of lesser known blog-life!

Holly said...

nat, that woman looks like something that walked out of the 80's...love it!! xxx

H x said...

Oooh! Apparently she was put in prison for fraud.

Spunky Trunks said...

Love you too Natterjack, muchly.

Who the devil were you talking aboot that to? Well.... I have none left now. They all slowly fell off. I have a bare ankle now. It's so immodest. A new friendship band would be top!

Your wish is moy command

eulabqv - Address given to a church load of parishioners by a cleric who has partaken excessively of the 'blood of christ'.

Nat said...

Moo, think the pic was taken in the 90's but she's still a monstrosity for 1992!

H, yep, she's a classy bird! Did you read all about her then? The reality is a lot worse than whatever I can slander about her!

Spunky, Was talking to a girl at work about them. Not sure why. Would love to make you another...if I can remember how to do it! Happy vals day you burning hunk of lurve!

H x said...

Actually (and i know i'm being pedantic here) you haven't slandered her but you _might_ have defamed her by writing a libelous comment....!

Defamation is either: Libel (permanent, e.g. written) or Slander (non-permanent, e.g. spoken).

I shall take off my boffin hat now :) (!)

Nat said...

Thats why you are my friend. Next week can you show me where a semi colon is suitable and where a good old fashioned comma will do.

I don't remember much from GCSE English!

Evidently!

Nat said...

Actually I'm not sure I've defamed her. She actually said these things

....sort of.