Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentines, Bah!


I trust you all spent loved up evenings gazing into the eyes of someone you love, whether it was the man in your life or just the mirrors reflection.

No one does Vals Day quite like an aussie male though. All I can say is that at least he didn't give me another bloody iron like he did one year! My card read....

"Please remember to be gentle with yourself and let the care and concern that's felt for you bring peace, comfort and healing during this difficult time"

Yes, I got a condolences card!

Quite right too, I am going out with Dave after all!

2 comments:

shazza said...

please tell me you got something nice too! well for the for only the 2nd time in our 20year relationship i got roses and a card! dont know whats got into him lately! might be the fact my little brother brought me flowers when he came home from jersey!!!!
when you available for a chat?

Holly said...

what a sweetheart!!