Saturday, August 20, 2005

Countdown to Growing Up


Woohoo. I'm officially starting the countdown to my 29th birthday (next Wednesday for those of you who don't know...and shame on you for not knowing!) Decided to start today because have just finished a long, long, laborious week of night shifts. Tonight is my first night off and I haven't slept since yesterday afternoon.

Anyone who knows me knows that this could mean either a; a lot of fun involving tequila, dancing on tables and staying up the whole night being fabulously witty and the life, soul and diva.... or b; a lot of fun involving tequila, dancing on tables and then crashing at ten pm followed by NO memory of events and a whole lot of 'No, I did not...' and 'Why is there a big hole in the... oops' the next morning!

Dave and I are off to a real live Aussie pub band tonight. We're seeing 'Mental As Anything' at Dave's old hunting ground 'The Leo'. There is nothing I like better in this world than seeing a bunch of hairy old rockers bashing the crap out of the guitars and singing tunes from the good old eighties.

I'm mostly looking forward to rating all the mullets from one to ten tonight. In fact I may take my camera and post the results on here!!

Rock on!!!

1 comment:

Nat said...

Hello Malk. Thanks for the birthday hipness. Give my love to Becks. Had a bearable day giving blood tranfusions, squeezing platelets into the poorlys and generally antibioticing anyone within two feet of me!!