Friday, April 07, 2006

Oh Brother, Where Art Thou...


It was Jamies birthday....far far too long ago...

I'm crap.

Very crap at birthdays, important dates, house reposessions, ruby weddings, root canal touch ups etc.

...So how was I supposed to remember my dear brother Jamies birthday?

I didn't and I've been trying to hunt down the perfect gift ever since.

This is the email I received a couple of days ago......

Received your parcel on Monday morning! Thank you very much, needed a new wallet and the shirt is fab! However “Crocodile Jerky”…. My verdict… Umm. Well I can see why they would call this substance Crocodile Jerky- Its like the croc has jerked himself off and then what you're left with is solid crocodile cum then packaged and sold. Not that I know what croc cum tastes like but its very salty, quite frankly bloody orrible! : - ) Anyway, at least I can say I’ve eaten a crocodile hey!!


So it ain't all bad then!?

N xx

1 comment:

shazza said...

now that is an email that only a little brother could send! ha ha. happy birthday jamie!!!