Friday, September 09, 2005

1994 revisited...



Alas I wasn't aware of PJ Harveys existence in '94, but she was already on her way to stardom. Therefore I decided to stick a little piccy of her lovlieness here! Would post the pics of last years gig here but haven't uploaded them yet, and they have become undeniably crumpled from over fondling!

The top pic is of me and Peej in 'our' pub! The only pub in the world to have a framed pic of her in full view! Go Chicky Rock (it pains me to say that this delight hangs in the Aberdonian Chicago Rock. It just isn't right!). I'm just hoping that Shazza is carrying on the tradition of kissing the portrait on entering and exiting the establishment. I don't want her to feel unloved now that I'm gone!

Now sing after me..... 'Lick my legs, I'm on fire. Lick my legs, of desire'..... Classy bird!

5 comments:

H x said...

Hello, so what brought on this rememberance of '94? Did you find a "Now 94" CD in the bottom of a box somewhere?!

Nat said...

Soz, forgot to mention that it is all in memory of leaving school! However very few of the songs reminded me of the 'wonderful' time I had at school! x

shazza said...

my god whats happening to you!!!!! you definately need to get out more!!!! by the way that was the year stevi was born!!! (why should i be the only one to feel like an old fart)

Nat said...

but shazza dear, are you snogging peej for me still?

shazza said...

have to be honest havent really been frequenting said establishment!!! havent really been out and when i have ian in the bells has won in the attention stakes!!!!! tragedy tho! the bells, donoghues, bex and the prince of wales are being put up for sale!!!!! its just a sin!!