Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Pirates, arr haaa!

Mad Grace Bonney:

"Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr! "


.......

Arrr haaa, at last me heartys, I can speak loike I wes taught (is that anything like cornish?) Alas, I missed 'speak like a pirate day' which was held on the 19th September so oi've only me web page t'offear.

Moy wooden leg didn't make it all th' way to Aussie land due to an infestation of th blighted wood-munchers. Ow'ever, iie's can still do a pa-assable interpretation of the Polish National Dance.

Ah'd be bless'ed to 'ear tha' ye'd taken the test and been grouped alongside an al' lubber like me self!

Find your name ere.....arrrrr

(However I knew someone called Grace and she manged to break her thumb and give herself blilateral blackeyes after falling over a linen skip!)

...very unpirately behaviour.......e-arrrr!

4 comments:

shazza said...

mines is iron mary vane!!!! i love it, will go to work tonight and tell them this is now what i want to go by!!! you are crazy!!! but i love ya!

Sparkle said...

My name is Calico Ethel Bonney that was a bit weird that we had the same surname. What was also a bit weird that I had already decided to do a Pirate theme at work this week, not knowing it was speak like a Pirate day. I was hoisting the Jolly Rogers and everybody was asking was it because of speak like a Pirate day? I then had to explain to the new people that I did not want them to greet the customers with Ahoy me 'arties. Love you miss you Sparkle x x x x x x x

H x said...

Dirty Ethel Kidd. What? Is washing daily not enough???! Maybe i'm dirty as in mean, as in "Kill the interloper!" ;o)

Nat said...

Shazza, Iron Mary Vane is a fab name for you. Tough but lovable! Good luck for the interview today...eeek!

Sparkle, Is it really so wierd us having the same surname in Pirate land? We do have the same lubber surname too!
crazzzee Calico Ethel!
I want a cat called Ethel!

H, How come you're an Ethel too? Tres bizarre. And yes you're very dirty as in a dirty player. You get what you want with just a flutter of those eyelashes!