Sunday, September 25, 2005

Dreams

I've just had the best dream ever. I was snogging Robbie Williams. Full on!! I woke up with the feeling that I had been kissing for the best part of eight hours! He was lovely and gentle and tres sexy. His chest hair really is silky. Must use pantene!

We were snogging like a pair of teenagers (fully expected a little chin rash this morning when I looked in the mirror!!). Obviously he wanted to sleep with me but I refused as I wanted a second date and I know that only good girls get second dates!!

Damn me and my dream time morals!

This is only the second time I've had one of these celebrity dreams. The first one was the cause of my two year, totally inappropriate, crush on Tom Jones. But boy, could that Welsh Man croon!!!

2 comments:

shazza said...

so i take it you were suitable horny and jumped dave then!!!

Nat said...

Ummmmm, no! do you not know us at all? And besides, he was at work when I woke up. However I wouldn't have wanted to desecrate the memory of Robbie's lips!
He was bloody good you know!