Thursday, September 08, 2005

Truth and other forms of hilarity

Here in Western Australia we are the proud owners of a brand spanking new gas power station. It will provide power to hundreds and thousands of new homes (including mine one suspects) and therefore reducing the strain on the older more tired station down the road.

However they 'forgot' to connect it up to the gas meaning no power for several months while they all sit around scratching their heads proclaiming 'well, I knew something was missing!'

That is the level of insanity I am having to deal with here!

3 comments:

H x said...

Oh. My. God.
Really?!

Come home quick before you get stuck there :o)
X

shazza said...

i think its wonderfully refreshing!! just shows how laid back life is down under!!! spending my days wishing and my nights dreaming!!! cant wait to get out there. miss you xxx

Sparkle said...

It takes me back to when I was a child (yesterday) and you are lucky having a flush toilet, we had a big container with a toilet seat on it with a sceptic pit. Nasty, nasty nasty! I wonder how why we never got major infections, it must have been our carrots sprayed with sheep dip to keep the carrot fly away. Love you and miss you. I am really into this blogger thing, checking it keep up the good work. Sparkle x x x x x x x x