Monday, September 05, 2005

Our View!


Did I mention that the Island in view is a stunted tiger snake infested island with no natural predaters to their evil slitherings? It's called Carnac Island and can be found between Garden Island and the Mewstone (Beckie, Nic, Paul and Jase are the only ones who will find this amusing!)

I don't know why the Anti Venom people of Oz don't set up a lab there so as to obtain the venom of all those nasty but short arsed bitey bastards and then cure all the snake bites of Australia.

I always knew I should run for government! I could change the world, baby!

1 comment:

Sparkle said...

Sniger take infestations whatever next? Don't go visiting will you I remember the army of nits and that was bad enough but I don't know how I could get those fangs out of you. You are too far away for me to beat them off nasty nasty little blighters. Tell them Sparkle will kill them with a wicked potion that might scare them. Love you xx x x x x x x x x