Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Celebrity Dinner Party

Six guests, dead or alive, and someone to serve the wine!
  1. Polly Jean Harvey- although am perhaps a little too superficial to be able to converse fluently with this obviously deep thinking rockstar. Afterwards she could strum a couple of her biggest hits and we could all screech along to the chorus!
  2. Indiana Jones- Only if he came along sporting his ripped shirt and rippling muscles...swoon. He'd dazzle us with tales of pretty girls and the jungle.
  3. Alan Rickman- That chocolate voice, that obvious intelligence. I could could listen to him all night. And afterwards he could tango me around the living room.
  4. Belinda Jones- Author of fluffy chick-lit. Some of her stories feel so familiar that I often wonder if she is in fact my long lost sister!
  5. Frankie Poullain- The best looking 'tache in the business. How dare Justin and the boys kick him out of the band?
  6. Ruth Edmondson- Pauls sister. Will forever be a celebrity in my mind and she is far more fabulous in real life than in fiction

And serving the wine: Matthew McConaughey- Just because he's so pretty!!

(list subject to change along with the seasons!)

2 comments:

J.J said...

If Alan Rickman is there please,please,please can I come too! I'd do the washing up,even the nasty pans where something got burnt. I'd dust and polish before hand. I'd do bloody card tricks(which would be especially humilaiting cos I can't do card tricks)..anything to meet Alan Rickman..ummm!

Nat said...

ok, just because it's you though and don't tell anyone or they will be all be calling around just to hear that honeyed voice!