Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Massage Update


(Kirsty and me)

Well at least she didn't hand me the paper pants!

Am coming to realise that massage is all about trust. It was lovely but I feel more sore now than I did before. It obviously didn't help that every time she touched the left side of my back, I twinged and a spasm ran though my spine. Ticklish, moi?

She must have thought I was a freak!

I think it takes an incredibly confident person to allow someone to wobble their thighs intentionally and not worry about the obvious 'fat slapping' sound coming from the room (with no ceilings...why would you not have ceilings in there? Everyone could hear!) when the therapist is doing that 'cuppy slappy' thing.

All I could think about when she was massaging my legs and feet was 'oh my god, where did I put that pumice stone? My tootsies are like old womens. Did she see the saddle sacks? Of course she did. She must be glad she doesn't have my hips. Did I wear the right pants? Maybe diamante palm trees on knickers are so last season. I sooo should have worn the lacy brown and turqouise pair, but I can't find the matching bra and everyone knows that "unmatching underwear means an unmatched life"!'

It's no wonder I didn't relax that much.

I promise you Kirsty, when I'm rich and famous I will ship you, Jim and whoever else (the whole scooby gang?) out here, put you on the payroll but only make you massage me twice a year. The rest of the time we can spend on the beach-side glass painting and trying desperately to sell our wares!

3 comments:

Spunky Trunks said...

Nat you look awesome babes!

Thou art babealonian

xxxxxxxxx

Nat said...

Old piccie though. That was taken at my leaving party in May. I'm displaying the real haircut! although it looks pretty similar now too. just longer and with a badger streak!!!

Holly said...

Natalie I really feel for you having to wear those paper knickers, its soooo embarassing. I remember when i went for an all over spray tan at the local tanning studio. Now having seen the advertisements for these i thought I'd book myself in thinking that I would stand in one of those machines and then hey presto fake tan without all the fuss. So off I went to the studio and the perfect woman with her perfect tan, face and figure ushered me to the room and told me to undress and put those paper knickers on and she would be along in a minute!! I was thinking oh she must be coming to switch the machin thingy on, went inside this room which literally was a small room with lots of paper towels on the floor, next thing i know the woman comes in gloves and mask on and starts spraying away at me with the tanning thing!! How embarassed was I, I dont think I will ever experience that again! The moral of the story is find out whether you gonna need to stand starkers in front of someone before you book!!!

Hope you are well?! Trying to keep Sparkle in check but its oh so difficile!! xx